Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Apologies

I feel like I should apologize for not keeping up with this blog. 


My intentions were solid, I was going to keep everybody up to date with all the wedding planning; however, I have failed to post frequently enough for anybody to feel really involved. Today I downloaded an app on my phone that is basically a fancy to-do list. The app makes sure to remind you to do the things you list (Brilliant! I tend to make endless lists that end up lost in the bottom of my purse and never get completed). I made sure to put blogging on there, along with a million other things that I think I need to get done- setting up the app to give me a weekly reminder. So, the bad news is that weekly updates aren't all that frequent, but the good news is that at least I will be updating everybody! 


Six months til the wedding day  -   I plan to catch everybody up on the projects from the past three weeks and projects that lay ahead of me still.




Get ready ya'll, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment